Subject: Another request...
From: "Eric Gooch" <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 00:39:27 -0500

I spend lots 'o time in Lightwave and Photoshop, etc. etc., but 
also spend a fair amount of time in file manager in windows NT. 
There's a great shareware image viewing program called ACDC that 
I use a lot while organizing directories and doing various 
maintenence type stuff. I was thinking how cool it would be to 
have a Lightwave object viewer that could be attached to file 
manager, so that whenever you double-clicked on a .lwo file, 
a little window would pop up with a view of the object. It would 
be even cooler if it:

had an option to view either quick wireframe or full color 
OpenGL with a keyboard toggle,

was a sizeable window with gadgets so you could maximize the 
window when you wanted a really good look,

but most important of all, while the window was displaying the 
object, you would have the option of either a) closing the 
window or b)opening in "browser" mode, which would scan the 
current directory and list all Lightwave objects contained 
therein, and enable you to use the cursor keys to highlight the 
objects one at a time which would of course show a small view of 
each object as the highlight bar stopped at each.

That's not asking for too much is it?     8^)

I can't be the only one that would cough up some bucks for such 
a useful utility!

-Eric G.